It's not every day we get to have fun meeting new vendors at such wonderful venues, but on this particular day we got spoilt by Mercure Resort kicking off an amazing wedding open day for 2018 with some great wedding vendors. Among the many wonderful people there I will admit one of my favourite's & I think we all saw this coming was the Whips & Co, tasted amazing & such a great idea for your wedding day, especially if it is through the warmer parts of the year. W Events Group also put on quite the display with their stunning creative ideas on show.
Being apart of such an amazing industry is easy, each & every industry professional I have meet have been the most loving, caring & easy going people & it just goes to show why this industry is so great to be apart of.
We were lucky enough to also meet some great talents in the wedding industry such as
- W Event Group - Events Stylist & Florist
- Event Letter - Big LOVE Letters
- Bree Nichols (Be Weddings) - Celebrant
- Josh Withers ( Married by Josh )- Celebrant
- Fiona Woodward ( Language of Love )- Celebrant
- Instakombi - Photo-booth
- In The Booth - Photo-booth
- Helena Couture Designs - Dress Designer
- VIP Beauty Specialists - Hair & Makeup Artist
- Amanda Higl - Hair & Makeup Artist
- The Cake that Ate Paris - Cake
- Playing with Paper - Stationary
- Larry's Limousines - Transport
- Nik Nat Entertainment - Entertainment
- Whips & Co - Food Van
Meeting couples as they walked on through was a great chance to have a chat and fill them in on our process, we already love to meet in person many times before the wedding so getting to spend more time with potential couples was great!
Thankyou to the wonderful team at Mercure Resorts & the many talented vendors we had a great time being apart of this amazing day & cant wait for the next one!